Why bother with the listing, packing, shipping, tirekickers and headache of selling a guitar online. Let us do it for you — just kick back and collect a check when it sells. Jack’s Guitarcheology specializes in unique and easy consignments. Not only will your item be for sale in-store, but it will also be available to billions of people across the globe online via our website and Reverb stores for our well-crafted online audience of guitar buyers.
We take care of pictures, listing, shipping & everything and pay you directly when it sells. Easy peasy. No hassle.
All seller fees or processing fees not included. Percentages listed as our share of total net income. i.e. We only take a cut from what you actually make. We take our cut after Reverb, Square, etc. takes theirs.
Level 1 — 15%
“Go ahead and wave ‘er on through”
Most consignments fall into this category. This level is for items that don’t need any work or repairs and can be wiped down and hung on the wall.
Level 2 — 25%
“Nothing a little elbow grease won’t fix…”
This level is for items that are in good shape, but need a bit of cleaning, restringing and/or repair. Cost of parts or strings come out of your end.
Level 3 — 45%
“…I am going to get some gloves.”
This level is for items that are in rough shape, and need a good bit of love. Cost of parts and/or strings come out of your end.
- I am the sole owner of the above item and as the consignor agree to allow Jack’s Guitarcheology to sell this item to a third party and retain a commission for said service as listed above.
- I certify that this instrument has been acquired legally.
- I will not advertise this instrument anywhere other than at Jack’s Guitarcheology (online or brick-and-mortar).
- Jack’s Guitarcheology will only sell items at or above the agreed upon “Bottom Line” price without receiving verbal or written consent from the consignor.
- The “Bottom Line” price is determined as the lowest NET dollar amount before commissions, payment fees, online platform seller fees, and shipping overages that the consignee is willing to accept.
- Jack’s Guitarcheology shall maintain business insurance for any instruments in its care. All damages and claims will be covered by said insurance. Similarly, instruments will be shipped with insurance and any claims will be covered by said insurance.
- Jack’s Guitarcheology agrees to pay the consignor within 14 business days after buyer acceptance.
- The consignor may cancel this contract and remove the item from Jack’s Guitarcheology at any time. Consignor agrees to pay for any services rendered up unto that point.