Jack’s Guitarcheology is a licensed dealer of Tsakalis Audioworks.
3 types of reverb, from classic Spring to ambient Hall and symphonic Shimmer. Dedicated Storm control for special effect on each reverb type.
3 Types of Reverb
The Ocean was designed to produce studio quality classic and ambient reverb, enabling you to set different moods without having to sacrifice too much precious pedal-board space due to its small size. It offers a wide range of textures, from thick, endless hall reverb to symphonic shimmer and vintage spring reverb.
It features three different reverb type modes: Hall, Shimmer and Spring, all customize-able via Size, Diffuse and Storm controls. The Mix control lets you adjust the level of the reverb volume in respect to the dry signal.
Also an internal trimmer lets you adjust the master volume of the pedal, in case that any volume drop or boost is caused by the reverb effect (default adjustment at unity gain when Mix control is all the way off).
Another very important aspect of the Ocean is that it does something that many reverb pedals fail to accomplish. It respects your signal and preserves your sound signature!
The Ocean features 3 different reverb algorithms:
- Hall mode (HL) Choose from echo similar to that of a small room all the way to a long “haunted” hall.
- Shimmer mode (SH) From classic hall reverb to symphonic – almost infinite reverb with pads and overtones.
- Spring mode (SP) Classic vintage spring reverb similar to that of an actual spring reverb tank. From very short and small room reverb effect, to vintage surf and all the way to glorious splash & ‘boingy’ spring reverb.
- Handmade in Athens, Greece
- True Bypass
- 3 types of studio quality reverb (Hall, Shimmer, Spring)
- Three controls to adjust three reverb parameters
- Mix control to adjusts the wet level
- Internal trimmer to adjust the master volume of the pedal
- 1 Heavy Duty Foot-switch for enable / disable the pedal
- Power supply : 9V Boss-type DC adapter (center -), 12V ok
- Max power consumption : 56mA @ 9V DC
- Heavy duty & light weight aluminum box
- Dimensions : 70mm(Width) x 112mm(Length) x 50mm(Height)
Got questions? Shoot me a message, I love nerding out with other gearheads!
There are no reviews yet.